Two years as Chief Orthopaedic Resident in London, Ontario
Assistant Professor at the University of Toronto
Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre
Dr. Jenkinson has a practice focused on lower extremity trauma and reconstructive surgery. Dr. Jenkinson completed a medical degree with honours from the University of Western Ontario in 2001. He completed his surgical residency training in London, Ontario where he served two years as a Chief Orthopaedic Resident. In 2006 he obtained his Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons certification in Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Jenkinson completed his subspecialty training at Sunnybrook. This training emphasized his interest in hip and knee replacement and reconstruction of severe lower extremity injuries. He has been practicing at Sunnybrook and the Holland Orthopaedic & Arthritic Centre since 2007. In 2012, he completed his Masters degree in clinical epidemiology and is pursuing research interests in improving outcomes of hip and knee replacement and fracture surgery.
• Doctor of (Honors), 2001, University of Western Ontario, Canada
• Surgical residency training, London, Ontario
• Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons certification in Orthopaedic Surgery, 2006
• Subspecialty training, Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre. (Holland Orthopaedic & Arthritic Centre)
• MSc in Clinical Epidemiology from the University of Toronto, Institute if Health Policy, Management and Education, 2012.
Areas of Specialty and Research Interests
Lower extremity trauma and reconstructive surgery