Save the Date the 14th Biennial Foot and Ankle Symposium. The symposium is Canada’s largest surgical Foot & Ankle meeting. It provides a centralized forum for practising orthopaedic surgeons to stay current.
April 17-18, 2020
Note, if you use the Divisional calendar, this event is already pre-entered.
Metro Toronto Convention Centre
Topics will include:
- Minimally invasive forefoot surgery
- Use of minimally invasive surgery for deformity correction in Charcot
- Salvaging complications of the Ring Fixator
- Deformity correction and TAR; Salvage of failed TAR
- Cartilage – transfer/transplant – why aren’t we doing better
- Lesser toe mtp oa salvage
- Perceptions vs. reality in forefoot surgery
- Small Quality improvement initiatives and where to start
Registration will open shortly. Visit the symposium website for more details.